An Engineer and Leader for 35 Years in the Commercial and Military Electronics business. Managed and mentored hundreds of engineers and multi-million dollar budgets.
Will use educational and finance background and experience to create / support legislation that helps out our NH small businesses. Will advocate and support legislation that protects New Hampshire's beautiful land and lakes.
As I am a long time member of the NRA, I will vigorously defend our 2nd Amendment and all Constitutional rights.
In August 2018 received endorsement and an "A" rating from the NRA.
In October 2018 received endorsement and an "A" rating from New Hampshire Firearms Coalition.
- Pro-2nd Amendment
- Pro-Small Business
- Pro-Family (RTL) and Faith
- Pro-Right To Work
- Pro-Free Markets
- Defender of the U.S. Constitution
- Proud Supporter of the U.S. Military
- Pro-School Choice / Parental Involvement
- Anti-Illegal Immigration
- Anti-Big Government & Taxes
- Anti-Obamacare / Socialist Programs
- Director on Board for the Clough Pond Association in Loudon, NH.
- Volunteer Board member for the Gilmanton Winery, assisting with Financial, Process and Quality Control analysis.
- Conducts "Pig Roasts" for volunteer functions and fund raising.
- Member of the Canterbury Conservative Coalition.
- Sponsor for Loudon Old Home Day.
- Member of NH Voter Integrity Network.
- Level 1 Graduate of Americans for Prosperity Grassroots Leadership Training.
- Treasurer for Merrimack County Republican Committee 2017 - Present.
Why I want to be your Representative:
"In 2020 I will be seeking a seat in the New Hampshire House of Representatives because of my great love for the State of NH, and more specifically the Towns of Canterbury and Loudon.
I lived in Canterbury for 13 years, and I still own a beautiful piece of land there. My wife Allison and I have now lived in Loudon for the past 3 years. There is no other place on earth that we would rather be.
My entire life I have had a "Servant Leader" style of leadership. I humbly request your vote, and if I get the Honor and Privilege to represent these two wonderful towns, you have my word that your voices and concerns will be heard". - Jose' E. Cambrils
Please support my candidacy
Thanks to all that voted in the Republican Primary on Tuesday, September 11, 2018. I got a total of 410 votes between Canterbury and Loudon, and made it into the General Election.
Thanks to all that came out to vote on November 6, 2018. It was an all time historical turnout for Loudon. I lost to a three time incumbent by just 6 votes in Loudon, (1,133 - 1,127). I lost by the expected margin of 406 in very Liberal Canterbury, but the great success for a first time run in Loudon gives me great hope for another run in 2020.
I have already begun my 2020 campaign. I have been re-elected Treasurer for the Merrimack County Republican Committee for 2019-2020. I will continue to assist my friends in the NH House and the governor with keeping the Democrat's Tax and Spend policies at bay.
Love and God Bless to all, Jose'